Standing in my kitchen I pull out the creature. I call it a creature because it isn't like anything I've seen. Looking at my right arm I see the scar from the entry point for the creature. I hold the creature next to my right arm and let it attach itself.

It uses it's two outer fangs to latch on to my arm. They are roughly 2 inches in length and half an inch in width. The inner fangs, which are about half the size of the outer fangs, start digging in. It looks gruesome but I surprisingly feel little pain. Almost a distant feeling of discomfort. Normal is the word I should use, it cannot be described as painful even though it hurts, it is normal. It appears that the entry point is much like an IV port. Where a needle can enter and re-enter without causing additional wounds.

As the blood trickles down my arm, Tracy walks into the kitchen, flabbergasted by the site she screams and asks what I'm doing. I explain to her that I do this everyday, it isn't painful, it feels to me that this is a ritual of some sort.

She puts her hand on my arm and tells me that I don't need to let the creature attach itself. She gives me permission to stop the letting of blood. I tap the creature to signify it's time to go away. It lets go and vanishes.